Monday, August 17, 2009

Eclipse Has Started!!!

I am happy to post that the third installment of the the Twilight Series Eclipse has started filming here in Vancouver. Visited some of the old sets that were used for New Moon and potentially a few new sets. I will keep you updated through out my journey of the set viewing, cast run ins, and spot sightings. I am new to the twilight blogging, but I am not new to following other blogs, and finding the set locations. I hope my blog is for all to enjoy, but just to give everyone a head's up, I will NOT give set locations out, I do not mind meeting new people through out the process and sharing stories and photo's but thats where the line is drawn. I usually take my boyfriend, or a few friends to the sets but anything is possible and you never know we may meet without knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment