Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eclipse Trailer thoughts?


I loved loved loved it! I have watched it a bajillion times, and still when I watch it I get the shivers and chills. Its that intense and I love the fact that I don't have to much longer until we all get to see it on the big screen. This was my favorite book of the series, and can't wait to see what they did. I loved the screen shots of the car flipped over as I had posted a photo of it when filming was going on and its pretty sweet. Another one I enjoy was the lake/beach scene with the new born vampires, as I go swimming here all year round minus december/january and I accidently fell upon this location because of my swimming obsession!



  • Thoughts on Jacob - Hotter!?! If that was even possible! More serious, and masculine especially when speaking. I found him before very feminine and childish, compared to the book.

  • Thoughts on Bella - I don't hate the wig! It doesn't even look like a wig, plus I don't really stare at her anyways.. she seems to have improved even on her facial expressions just in that 1 minute and thirty second clip!


  • Thoughts on Edward - LOVE LOVE LOVE! How can you not, just as dreamy as the first movie. I think he looks more pale in this movie, and I hate the contacts they are somewhat of a more orange and it throws me off.. anyone else?


  • Thoughts on Victoria - Although not Rachelle Lefevre, Bryce does fit the mold for the part, although the hair is a lot more red and poofy then it was for Rachelle

  • Thoughts on the Volturi - Love the fact that Dakota is so take charge, and they all look so stunning.


  • Thoughts on the Cullens - Jaspers hair looks... different. Not bad, just different, and its nice to see him with another look on his face besides constipated. Dr. Cullen's hair is a little different too, but I still love all of the Cullens!

  • Thoughts on the Quileute - The wolves look so much more realistic and less freakishly large!

  • Overall thoughts - Excited! Antsy for the 30th of June, and can't wait for Breaking Dawn to be filmed in Vancouver(wishful thinking).

Check out my original photos http://vancouvervampires.blogspot.com/2009/08/august-21-eclipse-set.html from the new borns with the car flipping! And see all the screen shots from the Eclipse trailer at http://robpattinson.blogspot.com/2010/04/245-eclipse-trailer-hq-screencaps.html#more and let me know your thoughts on the preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment