Monday, May 3, 2010

Eclipse Promo Pics.

Rosalie - Her hair line is wierd, and she looks less fierce in this promo picture compared to some from the previous movies.


Leah - she looks very animated, and her arm looks bizarre. Her face and hair just seems so fake


Jasper - I hate his overly gelled hair.


Jane - Looks innocent but devilish, I think its a little sweet but over all good.




Jacob - This is the worst of them all, it looks like he has lost weight, not as strong and doesn't look like he could take on a vampire.





Esme - This one is my favorite, simple and pretty and doesnt look animated.




Emmett - His face and Ears looks animated really awkwardly animated.






Emily - The scar looks FAKE FAKE & more FAKE. I am really disappointed in this as in New Moon It looked some what more natural.






Edward - I dislike the coat, its jean jacket seems kinda poserish for this bad boy leather would have been more appropriate and I loved his hair more so in Twilight.
Bella - Her hair doesn't look as bad as everyone was making it seem to be, and her holding herself looks awkard yet vulnerable and I love that becaause that is what bella is.

Dr. Cullen - Looks decent kind of animated a little bit and looks older, which is impossible in a vampire that is not suppose to age.




Bree - I love this photo. She looks exactly how she is suppose to. Although she does remind me of Malese Jow's who plays Anna on The Vampire Diaries




Alice - I like the suddle changes that they make year to year and love the fact that she has all the Cullen Jewels on!











No comments:

Post a Comment