Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Camp Howdy

This was the circus from when they were filming the scenes at Campy Howdy & White Pine! Black screens were up even around them, which I found oddly amusing for whatever reason. Jackson was spotted, by yours truley, as well as Edward was supposidly seen their.. but I later found out he was not. I met two girls from Minnesota, who were amazingly nice and I loved chatting with them. Their was not to many people thier besides us, and as well as one of them got a photo of a trailer driving by that had a piece of tape on the door that said "Alice." Although I thought this was cool, if I played alice I would want my trailer to still say my real name.. lol not my character. Oh well this set was suppose to wrap yesterday and the weather was supposidly causing issues, so now they filmed their as well today! I guess typical Vancouver weather is what they were looking for, and we keep giving them sunny L.A. weather lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment