Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This weeks set



Although I did not have the chance to take my own photos, malicious mandy has photos from this weeks set. I made it up their twice, the first time I was not aloud anywhere near the area and could not get a photo. When I went back today my camera decided it would be a good time to not turn on... why because stupid me left the battery in the charger lol. Now off with the story insted of my rants.

They had to put a dock up to have extra filming supplies and camera to be able to shoot from different angles. The scene is when the new borns are showing up from the water onto the forks shore. Rumour has it that all scenes shot here were done without sound and that the sound would all be added in afterwards. Here are the photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment